Terms & Conditions
The client should make the reservation with the company along with 25% of tour cost as booking deposit. The balance amount has to be paid two weeks prior to the departure of the trek.
- The booking form should be completed filled, signed and returned to the Company along before starting any kind of adventure activity.
- If the client is forced to cancel the booking prior to departure, the cancellation policy will be followed.
- Once the trek/ tour starts and is cancelled due to any reason beyond our control, the Company reserves the right for the payment of refunds to the client and will be on Company's discretion
- In case of any delay beyond our control, the client will have to bear extra cost for the extra days as per the option chosen on per day basis.
- The client will require a lot of acclimatization for the treks above 4000 mts of height and we suggest that you stay at least for three days at a place, which is more than 2500 - 3000 mts of height.
- In case you would like us to make arrangements for your travel it would attract extra charges.
- In case the strength falls below the stipulated group strength or the Client can travel as individual travelers, then a different rate i.e. not group rate would be applicable. Company reserves the rights to decline to reserve any person or persons as client for any trek without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Pl. note and be well informed that there will be no refund of money after the trek commences and if one cannot complete the trek or gets sick enroute. However we will try to accommodate on the trail at lower altitude and help you with softer trek on the trail. If you intend to get down to base and stay in Yuksom, we will help you do that, however, the cost of hotel will not be borne by us and neither will be for meals. We can definitely help you trek to surrounding areas on the same cost.